View Single Post
Old 16-03-2021, 04:49 PM
Knower
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
....It's the most magical moment EVER... It's the reason we were born...it's even better than cheese and onion crisp sandwiches, or chocolate ...
.... It's the "Adult" version of Santa Claus, fairytales, and everything magical....
It's the realisation that everything you ever believes really REALLY exists.....
And yet it's such a private , intimate moment...
Not anything you can "bottle up and sell"....
It's too precious...

well said, when were young as children we were told our imagination not real, but deep inside I know that what they tell me is not true I never believed what the adult says when I learned spirituality I just learned how powerful is visualization and how we interact with the subtle with emotions and by visualization, and how important it is that strong mental strength what the adults call "imagination is no imagination at all", with a single thought we can summon and call upon the greatest of powers, and with a single thought we can strip away our powers.
for those who preserve life, their own life will be preserved as well, and no life is better than the other all life is equally important, and all lives are one, entwined and connected we all are, by the power of love.