Thread: Heard sound
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2021, 12:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by earthtuner
The spirit tried everything to scare me[playing with lights, electricals and security alarms] but eventually,almost a year later, I gently persuaded her to move on to the light.She even came home once and scared my wife, and I had to tell her to be extra nice, and never to go into my car again.She[13 year old girl] had haunted there for almost 45 years,
and didn't even know she was dead.That is sometimes the hardest part of sending folks to the light, is that they either don't even believe in an afterlife,or refuse to believe they aren't dreaming.....
I understand...that's why I was told to say, basically - 'Turn around do u see a light? Look, Do see your family and friends waving?
They're calling for you -they're happy cuz they want you to come join them !"
Things like that.

Btw! Welcome here!!!!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru