Thread: Meeting a fairy
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2020, 06:23 PM
Experiencer

Definitely I've made peace with the race of satyrs, or at least some of them. Been arrogant here calling them names and thinking that I am superior. This probably displeased their god, so they humbled me by making me do something I said I wouldn't do, that is, to shake hands with one of them.

I can sense the divine humour in that experience, being attracted by the music and complimenting the flutist, then I felt embarrassed while they stared at me. Maybe it had something to do with the person sitting next to him, I didn't pay much attention. Thinking now, it could have been Dionysus, but he wasn't carrying a thyrsus, it would have been too obvious.

We're different, I still can't sympathize with what they do, but I better be respectful, you don't wanna annoy a god and have him teach you a lesson in humility.
My words of wisdom: Every civilization wishes to serve the Deity, but they can only do so to the extent of their wisdom and justice. & The greatest religious revelation is the correct interpretation of the things in the sky.