View Single Post
Old 31-08-2019, 05:41 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
Are you not only just blindly preaching what you have gleaned from reading the bible.

I can assure you, that after you are liberated from the flesh, and have a good look at a what is discretely going on behind Earthlings backs (yourself included) that Earthlings are not aware of, you will understand exactly what I am saying, & I bet that you will instantly understand what I have been saying for the last 7 years on this forum.

When people think of evil, they instantly think of a devil or satan, but not so much dark minded ex'physical persons.

The scale of it all is totally mind boggling & out of control, & if anyone thinks that they have been asked by Jesus to spread the good word, & their Jesus has not informed them about the dark beings that are absolutely mind boggling creating absolute havoc on this planet, then their Jesus is a fraud.

And the same goes for the good book, because it does not explain exactly what Earthlings need to be aware of.

If Earthlings knew what I am aware of, they would absolutely want to be of this planet....I know that I wanted to get of this planet ten years ago after realizing it all, but seeing my folks struggling with the hidden evil whilst in their old age breaks my heart, so i am waiting until they are not in need of my assistance any longer.

And I am still waiting patiently for just one person to join this forum, and even come close to speaking about, what I became aware of in 2009.

Each day, the scale of it all, is made absolutely ever more clearer to me. And after you are liberated from the flesh yourself, you will be completely astonished.

Quotes from gosple of Thomas .

(2) Jesus said, "Let him who seeks continue seeking until he finds. When he finds, he will
become troubled. When he becomes troubled, he will be astonished, and he will rule over
the All."

......."TROUBLED AND ASTONISHED"

(5) Jesus said, "Recognize what is in your sight, and that which is hidden from you will
become plain to you. For there is nothing hidden which will not become manifest."

......"RECOGNIZE WHAT IS IN YOUR SITE, AND THAT WHICH IS HIDDEN FROM YOU".

Regards from myself...And some more SMILES.

I know what you are talking about Neil. I am at a loss to articulate everything I know and come up with ideas to follow based on the information is a unique challenge. I can only wish you luck in this. I have seen some, just a bit and it is enough to boggle anyones mind. This information brings so much about Jesus into perspective. I don't know how to talk further about any of this!