View Single Post
Old 13-12-2022, 04:27 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion_Lion
So I had another vision of Jesus. I prayed to feel the holy spirit first. This time it was the holy spirit filling me with it's presence and peace and comfort. I said in my head "hi" "heal my pain" "please stay" then finally, "show me something" then I just relaxed and kept enjoying the feeling of warmth and comfort.

About 10 seconds later behind my eyes I see Jesus holding out his hands palms up, and a whitish golden light is glowing between his palms, then a dove flies out of the orb of light and into me.

Now I'm not very religious or knowledgeable on that stuff, but I did a Google search on what dove means I'm Christianity and apparently it represents the holy spirit show.
That's amazing. I met Jesus through a guided meditation once but nothing on the level you've experienced.

I'm reading a book ATM called "They Walked With Jesus" by Dolores Cannon who takes two subjects into past life regression and they recall their lives knowing Jesus. It's really interesting.

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 13-12-2022 at 05:57 PM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences