View Single Post
Old 28-09-2022, 05:51 PM
irisa

How do you know if and what starseed you are?

Hi all,

i´ve always found it fascinating that so many people ´just´ seem to know which starseed they are. I am curious: how did/do you know?

I find it still hard to really believe in starseeds, or at least to think i am one.

But...i once had a dream showing...that, if i should believe what i experienced in the dream, i would be an Indigo.

The first part i´ll skip...it was either about my guide or even twin flame... (i am still sceptic about a lot)
The person leaves and i fall asleep. When i wake up i see the skin between my eyes is getting loose. Then on my chest i suddenly become aware of a huge star. The star covers my whole chest and its edge al around is dark blue. I walk towards the bathroom to take a shower. Once in the bathroom i discover that one of the points of the star is getting loose and i wonder how i should shower...with the skin/point loose or attached to my body. I decided to attach the skin/point back to my body and so i do...

Sounds like i´ve been given some information about (possibly) being an Indigo and like a question is being asked if i am going to live my life how i am probably supposed to... as a starseed...