View Single Post
Old 14-07-2020, 04:11 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim here
I second that.

Exactly !

When you mean recently.. Like the last weeks ? I too !

Yes! in just the past week I felt the physical nausea. emotions I've been picking up for years, but recently got so intense, I been 'feeling' people's thoughts like they're inside me.
and sometimes as though I can see the thoughts that are tumbling or flowing in their mind and their shifts of energy etc.
I don't see or hear anything specifically in terms of the two senses. but I receive sensations that translate as seeing and hearing.

I spoke to my therapist about this too. we spoke about protection, and concluded that protection is not needed. simply the right awareness, a collection of myself and holding of, and presence in myself in a way that I'm less penetrable, to be strong within my sensitivity, and not less sensitive.
(gosh its difficult describing the process, I feel like I either sound crazy or absurd)

so, are you saying that you are experiencing shifts and 'expansion' as well lately?
I would love to take this further if you don't mind. I'm wondering whether other people are experiencing this sudden awakening now, and what its looking like for them... I was overwhelmed at first. (this all started early June) but now I'm ok.
I've been on this path longer than my own realization of it, but I became aware of it a few years back... I keep advancing through intuition, and I did some schooling between Pranic and Reiki healing. now I'm ready to dedicate my life to this... I feel like all that's happening is a sign somehow.. the universe is saying, we're ready for you, all you have to do is step into the intent with your right foot, we will help with the left foot.