View Single Post
Old 03-11-2020, 08:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heightend-Awareness
Could I explain my understanding of it for you?
We, our soul is born from Source. We start at the very basic beginnings. As a molecule a cell. As we progress through each stage we advance in consciousness. We progress through to the animal kingdom of varying creatures. Our consciousness and awareness evolve. We have now incarnated as human. On this level of awareness and consciousness, we experience the rollercoaster of the human condition through our emotions and physical and mental challenges. These are what help us grow on a spiritual level. As we learn our vital lessons needed to progress to higher levels of consciousness and awareness. This part of spiritual growth. Learning about yourself and connectedness with eveything is a begininng in itself.
So a soul cannot live just one human lifetiime and be expected to have spiritually progressed and grow. As many lifetimes are need to occur to obtain much of the experiences nessasary for the soul to evolve. Hence, reincarnation/past lives.

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.