View Single Post
Old 12-06-2022, 04:29 PM
Master
I don't know if you're still about here Raven47 - not many posts since 2019.....

When a young lady came into our church from 100s of flyers I gave to town centre shops saying if you need mind/body/spirit advice come support us at our church and I'll talk to you after.

She was a yoga teacher - she had fainted 5 months ago and was getting dizzy spells after banging her head when fainting... Doctors couldn't find anything - so she came to me.

When I asked many questions after the service, we got to 'has anyone hurt you in the past' - which is similar to your situation from what ive read - she started crying her eyes out in church, I had tissues in my folder, and we needed them, no not for me.

People must have thought what's that man said to her - so I told her to take her time and go through all the hurt instances from the past, and - forgive / detach / move on - do each one individually whether she hurt someone or visa versa to release trapped negative energy... With emails after she seemed to be getting better - then as usual they just go, so we never learn what works...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...