View Single Post
Old 14-06-2020, 11:00 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
hi very interesting what you write.

Last time I tried this it was as if I thought I was making it but other spirits or something, don't know what they were, that I first thought were people were physically starting to try to grab me and surround me. Then as I look back I saw my past life body in the same position as before. Nothing had changed. Then I woke up. To me those beings symbolize the power from the other people to stop me...but if they were real then I am lost at what they were and why they were stopping me...

I must be careful with my past life self. she is sensitive like i am too but it is as if her feet are not on any ground. She has not found herself or she is not allowed to be who she really is. She got all blue in that life. She got crazy too but shook it off. Maybe if I try in the wrong way to get to her she might think she is hearing voices or something, so in one way I wish to be careful but in another I know so much is on the line that I am going in real forceful - and that was when those beings just showed up.

when you write that it takes several lives in order to change something way back it sounds more logic. in that case mine is too close in time. But hey, hope never dies :)

Yeah....I understand.

My past life self, was alot like my current self. I was alot more innocent, naive, trusting in that life. I was abused, humiliated, bullied, abandoned, neglected, betrayed, and I had a disabled child. There was too much on my plate...I just couldn't do it. I went through alot of the same in this life...and I survived, and Im at peace with the choices I have made. I wish things could be different at times...that families took care of each other, that father's were good to their daughters, that mothers took care of their young, that husband's were loyal to their wives and vice versa, and our children didn't suffer from disabilities, and friends were true friends, and the community would limit their gossip unless it was constructive & helpful...but there's something to learn in everything I see...
maybe one day.