Thread: Reaching Out :)
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2019, 12:51 AM
Newbie ;)

Reaching Out :)

Hi Spiritual Forums,

Are there places where people open to channels of telepathy all gather, like face-to-face groups? Of course this forum is great because it allows people to connect all over the world, I just wonder if anyone knows of groups that exist to bring people together in person as well...

Sometimes I wonder why not everyone is interested in this? I guess there are a lot of things in life to take our interest and attention.

For myself I've had multiple experiences of communicating "telepathically" with people I've felt significant love for. Like an unconditional, very pure love. On one occasion it was more conscious that I was trying to connect in that way, and all the rest have happened to my surprise, almost hitting me in a day-dream state, and then I feel like I'm scrambling to understand why that information came later on.

It feels like a connection between both our spirits. Perhaps that's the level I'm often interested in engaging with people on.

I guess I'm curious to keep making sense of it, with others who experience similar things, or have a longing for that.

It started to happen more and more for me after I asked repeatedly (like a prayer almost) for my intuition to be very strong, and also how I could best be of service. I really really wanted those two things to be so. I was trying to find more direction in my life, I think. I guess the telepathy always feels like it's in greater "service" of proving that we're all so divinely connected. There would be no other way to communicate otherwise.

Alongside that I was listening to a lot of Carolyn Myss and Martha Beck, and completely overhauled my relationship to "Truth", now it's really a big value for me to live authentically. I do everything I can to never lie to myself or others. Of course I'm tactful, but I no longer see the advantage of lying, or "muddying" the truth. Truth, to me now, is freeing and useful. Integrity has become paramount. I wonder if without that I wouldn't have been ready to experience things that I don't have an explanation for - otherwise I would have felt like my own integrity would have got muddled in it. I can say for certain that it's true because I feel I have a good relationship with my own integrity.

Also reading Gary Zukav's book "Seat of the Soul". That inspired me to make more choices relating to those significant love connections from a more loving, bigger place - moving out of reactionary fear. Also doing my own investigation constantly about service, how I can be of greater service.

Also starting to do more and more inner-child work, to build a habit of it. I guess that's something that I've always done.. instinctively I've imagined having myself as a child around with me, or different aspects of myself at different ages, past or future. Trying to connect with those parts of myself.

It's like proof for me that there is "more going on" than what exists on this 3D plane, which can be easy to forget. And having that understanding affects the choices I make. It helps me centre back in love, and authenticity, perhaps.

I've always had on-and-off experiences of this thing throughout life, it's just got more frequent in the past year and I guess I've done more to investigate it.

I feel a longing to connect with others who feel that similar thing that we must first and foremost be Spirit and are curious about how to be of service in this 3D world. I imagine on this forum that's not uncommon :)

Does anyone else feel this? I'd love to hear from you. Or about what others feel the "use" for telepathy is, or the sense they make out of these experiences... just curious.

It feels like a "taboo" subject, but perhaps it's very natural and could be a "normal" part of human life. It's certainly very useful and beautiful.

Best,
ColourLover