View Single Post
Old 03-02-2021, 08:59 PM
Master

Book1

i'm diagnosed 'schizophrenic'. But that seems to be a matter of opinion as some buy it and some don't.

I do know my original dr. lost my interest when he asked a question and then summarily took my answer as a lie (it wasn't) then used the results of THAT observation to back up his developing theory I was schizophrenic. Apparently we schizophrenics like to lie, it is a vanity thing or something...

That said, the whole experience being in the system has been good for me. It made me think about my situation a different way!

The meds too, while they have certain side effects which maybe aren't so great, they kinda take the edge off... kinda like using a cane to walk around when your legs become unsteady... I complained loudly about having to take the 'sleeping' drugs early in the morning and they eventually found another drug to put me on...

but my thought is, schizophrenia and other diseases aren't so much diseases as the inability to avoid 'undesirable' parts of reality that 'normal' people get to avoid most of the time... kind of like lacking an immune system so you attract 'dis-ease'... I also think the people who get into that situation are getting a kind of training that 'normal' people just never see though. Could be another aspect of last becoming first I guess...