View Single Post
Old 30-04-2019, 03:56 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

To the best of my knowledge, they will appear en mass to the plain sight ONLY during a major cataclysmic event. It will be some sort of convergence of multiple catastrophes happening at once.

They cannot appear to the plain sight in ordinary life because it is too dangerous. It would raise energy levels to a dangerous degree. People would die of fright, others will go mad. It's only during a major crisis already happening that they will appear.

Think of it this way: you know that bears exist. Or moose. Say you're in an area where you encounter a creature you're very familiar with. You're still going to be spiked or roused by having come into direct contact with a creature you already know exists.

For the sky species to appear, in a world of great ignorance, it would be a thousand times more intense than crossing paths with a bear or even a moose.

I'll certainly be affected but because I have experience, with those creatures and with extreme crises, I will do much better than most others. It could be a real "take me to your leader" moment for me, ready to work.