View Single Post
Old 04-07-2011, 12:07 AM
Aquarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvergirl
Yes, I'm onto that eating far less, it still does almost nothing for me, sad to say.
I'm eating a third of what I used to and struggling with my weight more than ever. Just a few pounds, but not used to it.

Quote:
So, are growth hormone precursors hard to come by (does it take a prescription)?
No easy, in every health/fitness store. There are 2:
arginine - a simple amino acid. You have to take quite a lot in powdered form.
niacin - one of the B vitamins. Causes niacin flush which means it isn't suitable for public exercise.

Because the slimming function of growth hormone is to turn fat into muscle, exercise makes it work 3 or 4 times better.

Arginine has a much stronger effect and niacin is dirt cheap.

Quote:
How hard would it be to search for a good hypnotherapist who can perform this food - relationship and metabolism boost therapy?

It's incredibly unlikely that they'd know what to do. You could explain to them what kind of suggestions you want.

Boosting metabolism means burning more calories. It has to go somewhere which generally means either fidgeting or keeping your body warm.

The latter, if 24 hours a day, actually works better than regular exercise for those lacking growth hormone. You can also encourage it by simply using gradually thinner duvets.

Changing one's relationship to food could probably done through meditation.