View Single Post
Old 03-07-2021, 07:11 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemex
I think there are several good points made. What strikes me from the discussion is it almost sounds as if there is of two minds in conflict with each other. An important realization is the brain uses the same area of the brain for different feelings. So it is a feeling we think we recognize. Remember, it is energy trying to differentiate itself. The spiritual and the human mind. This is what I was going to say
As always in discussions such as these, there are those with experience and those who are experts because they have an opinion but are either ignorant or in denial. And thinking there is a 'Spiritual mind' and a 'human mind' doesn't help - the two are the very same.

Quote:
Kinda simple, what is done. Observation. Then the idea I know if I am and can be spiritual however a doctor will not approach it this way. Even doctors are spiritual and it is true they make us feel one can't be. Does one lose control and lose their balance. Maybe they should say you can be spiritual, maybe that would help but then they would be giving up their power. Spirituality must be balanced with humanity.
Psychiatrists aren't really interested win whether you're Spiritual or not, if they were then they'd be locking up everybody with a belief system. That would include conspiracy nuts, Christians, flat-earthers... Thinking they target Spiritual people specifically is is one of the reasons they lock Spiritual people up - paranoia can escalate into something far more dangerous. It's also indicative that the underlying processes which lead to those thoughts have gone askew.

You don't have a 'Spiritual side' and a 'human side', the brain doesn't re-wire itself because you wear the 'I am Spiritual' badge with pride. The Spiritual side IS the human side.

Quote:
It may be one must be willing to change. We create our own reality which is probably different in what is not known (but must learn).
What we need to do is to come to terms with who and what we are and stop running away from ourselves by denying our humanness.