View Single Post
Old 07-06-2021, 05:43 PM
Master
Can you have too many crystals?

Is there a thing as having too many crystals?
My heart says: absolutely not!
But then... I'm running out of space to put them. I like to have them displayed in a nice fashion, not crammed on top of a shelf or cupboard, but in such a way that their energies can flow freely and coherently with one another.
Nevertheless... I've reached the point where this isn't really possible any longer. And I have other things that I like to have out on cupboards and shelves too!

Another problem... I used to know of each and every crystal what it was. And now there are a number that I cannot recall :/
Maybe I'm just getting old, hihi.
I was going over all the crystals on a side-table upstairs. And two I didn't know. I knew one was golden beryl, but then... which one and what was the other??
Not to worry... I have photos of each of my crystals, all 300+ of them. Or so I thought. I had no photo of either of these 2?!
I went through my Excel file with all names. Prices are in there too, which is partly why I have that file. Both crystals are golden so a matter of searching. Then checking what they look like on the crystal website and voila:
1 gold beryl and 1 Agni Gold danburite!

Then there was one next to my sugar blade point that I knew was Lemurian something but what? That one I'd found quickly because I had a photo of it: Inner Source Lemurian point.
Pffff...

I may have too many after all, hihi.