View Single Post
Old 26-02-2022, 05:16 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayar415
What was the circumstance surrounding Lambo's death throes the first time?
If Lambo is indeed 18, as he says, then either he is the precious scion of a billionaire who needed to keep him alive at all costs, or he is having fun with us.

I can promise I'm not having fun with yall, (asthe experience was by far the most unpleasant series of experiences in my life, and it brings me no joy to recount them) but nor am I the child of a billionaire. The reality is not so simple as that, and if it were safe for me and others involved to share more details about the actual situation, I would, but alas it is not. But the cost of adrenaline needles and CPR (the only two reliable ways to restart the heart; the defibrillator typically only normalizes irregular heartbeats, but doesn't restart altogether, or at least isnt used to do so outside of highly specialized situations, but is a common movie and TV myth) is not as high as you might think. Asking for an itemized receipt at the hospital always drastically reduces cost (just a friendly tip for and from the very poor).
That said, yall may choose whether or not to believe me. I hold no ill will if you don't, for indeed, sometimes life is stranger than fiction.