View Single Post
Old 23-09-2017, 03:26 PM
Master
I like what someone said above how there are so many different ones just like how the animal kingdom has so many different manifestations.

At the end of the day everything is Spirit. Even if it appears to you with your third eye opened with an evil form. Everything is what you are but everything is at a different level or manifestation.

Angels and Archangels are highly evolved spirits who've never incarnated,

spirit Guides are highly evolved souls or spirits who have been human or of some physical being at one time or another,

Nature spirits are entities that have become a part of different eco systems and usually take care and protect and even co-create the things we see in our own physical world. Some nature spirits just like anyone else can become negative or nasty such as territorial ones that are usually mistaken for demons.

And then you have interdimensional beings who aren't incarnate but they are not entirely spiritual, if a door is opened for them in your living space the negative ones like "Shadow People" will come through. The negative ones live off of fear, and negativity that you feed them. I guess the only explanation for these negative entities is that these Spirits exploring various dimensions, the ones who are evil are called "Shadow People".

Then you have the Demonic which are really unevolved lower vibrational spirits who could have been Angels and archangels but fell or have an appetite for harming anything beneath them such as human incarnated souls. Different types of demons depend on how long they've been at it hurting the living and causing chaos and destruction. The eldest of them being called "Satan" in the Bible, the one who started a divide among good and bad angels before humans came on the scene.

Then you have certain extraterrestrials who are so advanced that they can project their consciousness across time and space, or even dematerialize,

The list goes on forever. I probably only hit the surface. Native American Shamans know a lot more about this stuff. I would read up on their knowledge of all the various different kinds of spirits.