View Single Post
Old 08-12-2006, 10:59 PM
Lapis

Very wise Elder Pinball Wizard....

It is a hard call because everything each one of us posts is our personal opinions at that moment in time. The big difference is when someone believes that their belief is the ONLY and TOTALLY correct one and insists on force-feeding it to everyone else no matter what! Personally I don't like that approach, it turns me off to most all of what they're saying, which is a shame.

On the other hand I've been at other forums where it was a free-for-all and anything and everything was allowed. It was fun to a point but was also dangerous and very very hurtful to some. Many people would gang up on others that they didn't agree with and it'd turn into a verbal blood bath. What's the point with that sort of negative behavior

Anyway I too think this is a much better way to deal with the occasional poster with boundary issue problems. Thanks oh wise Pinball Wizard for reaching this decision. I was getting ready to post about Jupiter transiting through Sagittaruis for the next year and how this could be a rather common problem because of it.