View Single Post
Old 06-01-2021, 02:36 PM
Newbie ;)

@asearcher - Hello! No offense at all! Thank you for taking the time to share this story and information. This is interesting, on the surface my parents (still together today 34 years) would never be described as narcissistic, truly so far opposite that they have little confidence at all and people run over them all the time. But - my dad made a comment to me about a year ago that seemed so bizarre and shocking- it came up because my parents dogs were constantly at the vet and my mom was spending tons of money on medication for them and issue after issue. I mentioned that it was a bit overboard to my dad and he laughed and said, "your mom has always been like that, when you and your brother were little she would tell you what you were sick with before you even knew it". .....soooo Munchhausen bi-proxy tendencies?? which is a form of control/playing God which can relate to narcissistic behavior. Maybe I have repressed all of this. I have more memories of 11+ on but before that maybe Ive blocked it out and has nothing to do with a pastlife. I need to dig deeper.

Also, I must add that I dont see any narcissistic behavior in myself but I am, unfortunately, always attracted to partners with narcissistic tendencies and their parents are always true form narcissists - I have seen this pattern loud and clear in my life.

Thank you!! xx ERK