View Single Post
Old 19-04-2012, 05:35 AM
Sangress

Sangress--

[Sorry, old expressions just pop out sometimes. :) ...blow my mind--that's an old 70s thing.]

Nah I get it.

Ok. This is what I was looking for: Sources aren't sentient beings, they are like a natural event or a feature of a landscape or an element of nature. They don't think or feel, they just occur and exist. Just making that clear.

It makes sense to me in terms of the nexus of energies there. But are you saying these sources, these creator places are not a consciousness of some sort? I thought everything has a consciousness of sorts.

In the sense of it thinking and feeling and being self aware, no its not conscious. Sure it reacts and has an awareness, but not a sentient awareness.

Why the emotion when connecting with source? I thought that emotion was an interaction between two consciousnesses.

Generally every soul holds a "spark" of the source it originates from, so the sentient being recodnises its origin and reacts appropriately to it.

I think a clearer explanation would be the basic instinctual charicteristics of a being of the source "god" is to express all or most of the things I listed above reply about the whole loving influence, want to grow and constantly evolve...etc. It's like the basis of their very being for that kind of behaviour to influence them as a whole.

And how do you know these sources are "local"? What do you define as "local" in the world of dimensions? Isn't everything local?

This universe/dimension is primarily physical and the source "god" bleeds over into this physical dimension and affects it to some degree and a lot of that bleed over is apparent around here (earth.) Basically this environment has so much "god" source bleedover that it is primarily catered to the survival of "God" source beings, hence why there are so many here and why this is one of the easiest places to reach for them.

That's what I mean by local, a place that is the metaphysical version of being "in the local vacinity" or "not far away or hard to get to."

Hopefully that makes more sense now.

Lora

P.S. -- The part about no negative emotions, I don't think necessarily is a source or god definition, although I see where you get it from. Lots seem to feel that's part of the deal, not realizing it's part of creating new.

Its not really a definition of the god source, its the definition of the instinctual urges and awareness of god source souls.

The definition of the god source itself to me is just "a source of creation characterised by its blinding white/gold glow and connection to the force called Order." I try to keep it pretty simple.

Now this is sounding more like typical SF discussions. IDK if that's a good thing or not!

How so?