View Single Post
Old 26-11-2019, 09:17 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
Let’s go back at least 5000 years ago in the past human history. Before the rise of Egypt, India, Taoism, Greece, Judaism, Christianity and else.

I find left two types of energies on the planet.

On one side, the flesh and blood energy of the Goddess Inanna, Queen of heaven, from the Sumerian Era starting as far as for the Paleolithic Era. As we learned to translate their text not even a hundred years ago, there are many scientific proofs of their existence. It’s the energy of the black-haired people.

On the other side, there is the crystal-clear energy of Atlantis. On the astral level there is no denying of this type of Energy or vibration. Yet scientific proof of such a civilisation is very narrow. It’s the energy of blond people with clear eyes.

Is there a way to reconcile those two types of energies into one that are re-emerging from the past?

Antoine
When it comes to Atlantis, I resonate with the first written account which was by Plato.
Having said that, I look at Atlantis as an emerging world empire who was conquering and
enslaving one country after another. Atlantis was finally stopped by the 'boys' from Athens.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜