View Single Post
Old 27-12-2010, 06:08 AM
Ciqala

Thanks for the suggestions TheDivine. Thanks for the concern, I go to the doctor. I am perfectly healthy, and my blood pressure is healthy too, and i do not have any hypertensive or hypotensive conditions, nor should i be fainting, and i am not feeling faint, thus medical issues should not be my problem here.

It is also a different feel than it being health related. I know this because in the past I had the amazing opportunity to suffer from extreme dehydration, low potassium levels, extremely low blood pressure, spikes in blood pressure, high blood pressure, and a whole sorts of different things, and all of those were all self induced from having an eating disorder (that i am recovered from now, and healthy), pretty horrific things to experience, and I am pretty sure, that this was nothing like anything health related i have ever experienced. I am pretty sure this was just me becoming over sensitive to energies. And i know there are other times, when i am over sensitive to energies even good ones, it sure does not always feel pleasant.

Well my hands always pulsate with energies, it just became painfully intense in the tub.

Yeah, perhaps it was the water cleansing me, and maybe that evil thing i mentioned, was being pulled away from me. I tend to cleanse myself on a regular basis though, with sage, white light, and fire, and from experience two of those things tend to be stronger than water cleansing for me. I just have the sense whatever is happening, is making me more sensitive, and i just want to be grounded during the experience. It happens all the time i get into my bathtub. Still puzzled why my energies became so violent feeling though.

It doesn't happen when i get in my hot tub, which is weird. I guess the difference of the hot tub is, it is hotter, and it is more hectic with swirling things, and i can stay completely balanced in there because there is so much activity with the jets and everything, and there is chlorine.

I'm not sure about added salt, but i did add a vegan bath bomb last night, which i have no idea of the ingredients but they are supposed to be all natural. Could have made it more intense than usual - but still, i just want to be able to be completely grounded during my baths. I think it relaxes me too much.