View Single Post
Old 04-11-2019, 07:08 PM
Master
An aura story from my wild & crazy days

A friend and I imbibed a certain substance in a park with a reservoir. The sun went down but I never noticed because it still appeared to be light. Suddenly my friend asks "Wow, can you hear them?". I said sure, probably some folks on the path behind us here for the same reasons, and he said "Uh-uh," and pointed across the reservoir, a good half mile or so away.

I looked in the direction he was pointing and sure enough, it was people on the far shore and I couldn't really make them out but they had hazy purple auras around them that stood out like sore thumbs! Looked just like Kirlian photography. Very weird.

Disclaimer: My days pursuing altered states in such a manner are long behind me and I don't advocate doing so. The risks simply aren't worth it.

"Of a certainty the man who can see all creatures in himself, himself in all creatures, knows no sorrow." ~ Upanishads

https://tinyurl.com/y2mxr4s2 My YouTube Channel

JASG

Last edited by JustASimpleGuy : 04-11-2019 at 08:45 PM.