View Single Post
Old 15-07-2022, 02:42 AM
Knower

Manifestations again! Driving me crazy .HELP!

Yesterday I got an email from work to make sure that I have the company laptop safe with me.. I took a picture and filled out the serial number etc etc..

I was laughing to myself that the company is soo scared.. What will happen to a laptop? People will not be so silly that too working decent jobs to ruin a laptop right.. I felt guilty for a second then brushed it away.

In the night I was yelling at my daughter as she was talking very rudely to me and trying to make fun of me. I was also holding my office laptop in an effort to turn it off and put it away for the night.

He comes to my room starts yelling at me about yelling at my daughter and threw my laptop down.

It broke. I cannot work today or till it is fixed.. I'm ashamed to ask my office to fix it..

What is this ? A jinx? A maninfestation? What is this??!!!

Help me..

This is the same thing I used to discuss with my sister.. And it drove her to get schizoprenia.. But what do I do? I'm afraid what havoc this manifestations might cause.. Help! Who do I ask about this.. I keep brushing it off to make myself feel better but then it shows up again. Help me

I might lose my job which I love and is a blessing.. Who knows what I might lose because of this issue.? Help me.