View Single Post
Old 30-04-2011, 04:40 AM
Georgia

Mac -
"I'm not OK with that and prefer the traditional meaning of 'discarnate and 'incarnate'. To widen it to include the notion of spirit communication when in-the-body is a step too far until it's been irrefutably demonstrated....." I do not want to include the notion of spirit communication when the spirit is in the body either. I do want to include the notion of spirit communication while the spirit is out of the body, but the body is still living. I see that as a gross difference.

Are you thinking that perhaps this is more of a telepathy occuring - a sending of thoughts from one mind to another? Interesting, but I am not sure how the theory of telepathy would hold true when considering those whose minds are dead, bodies are living, and are communicating through a medium. Is a brain dead body capable of telepathy involving complex thoughts and communication at a specific time with a medium thousands of miles away without the communication being from spirit? During communication with these particular cases, they also have knowledge beyond that of the body. They are also entering a session which has been declared as "communication with spirit only".

I have never had medium communication with a spirit in the body. I am psychic and telepathic, BUT information coming from those modalities are very different for me. If I hear someone's thoughts (my poor husband gets accused quite often of being a loud thinker), I hear it in such a physical way, I cannot tell it is coming from the mind. I hear it with my physical ears, or so it feels.

I wish others would add to this as well. I would love to hear what other mediums have experienced.