View Single Post
Old 21-09-2020, 08:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by briam
i knew nothing of mediumship when ii was kid my uncle took me to see his mother she wanted the old organ getting rid of he started breaking it up i noticed some old photos on the side board one of a really old lady an old winter hat with a dark thick coat i never enquired to who it was as my uncle Norman was busy breaking the rest of the organ up a shame i love the sound it made when it came alive when you pumped those pedals superb but no they wanted rid of it and i was just a little kid. we lived in my uncles house you could not get council property in them days it was a fifteen year wait the one i was playing in the darkened passageway the light was on the other end but i was still scared to pass along that one section there was stairway to end of the passageway and a cellar door i always aware of this but it did not bother me as the light was on i crawled down on the floor to get past the cellar and the stairs but i look around at the cellar door for a second and there was this old woman staring at me same as the one in the photo i was not scared at first but as i looked her up and down i noticed her shoes was not touching the floor i screamed the house down my mother came running i kept shouting there's ghost there and would not look at first my said son there's nothing there as i started to look she was right it had gone as i got older it happened now and then appearing in my bedroom somebody else on the street even in the hospital when i think back about it would not been to bad if they spoke to me but they just stared with no emotion that's how i now they were not of this world so what i am saying expect the expected and look for them they generally appear when your least expecting it when your logical snaps in they disappear

Greetings, Briam!

Gosh, that was quite an experience to have, and as a child! Thank you for sharing your experience and your thoughts!