View Single Post
Old 04-09-2020, 04:50 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinniage
Hi, I've recently been working on the 3rd eye using the Trataka meditation as a bit of a warm up.
one thing im trying to wrap myself around at the moment is learning to ignore what my eye sight sees, and seeing with the pineal gland instead. One thing i've noticed is when you glare at a candle and then close your eyes, if i focus on it, i can see the afterimage for a long period of time. I find this kinda interesting. You can either focus on the afterimage and it's grows in vividness, almost becomes like a psychadelic pattern. Or you can zone out of the afterimage and see other patterns that dont relate to the it. I suppose that when you zone out of the afterimage, you are viewing more with your pineal gland/3rd eye?

What do you think? Im still a beginner with activating the pineal gland and 3rd eye so i dont really know what im on about!

I 'see' with my eyes open. For example, the other day I looked, and I could see my aura in front of me. In the past, I would 'feel' around with my hand so as to remove things. I use to do that on people who had headaches and would remove their headaches.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜