View Single Post
Old 14-01-2020, 04:32 AM
Master

Very sorry for your loss.

Maybe because you're so sensitive, and because of the love and connection you have with your husband, maybe he helps you feel what we should feel in such moments of temporary separation. He knows now.

I believe this is a good omen, and an important message for you, and through you for us.

Maybe in other cases, when your connection was a little less strong, your expectations made you feel what you believed that one should experience in such moments.

When my mother passed on, I remember her being welcomed by a group of relatives and acquaintances excited to see her again, anxious to learn news from over here. My mother, very animated, was giving a speech as I've never seen her talking before. It was comforting for me to see her well.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.