View Single Post
Old 10-01-2020, 11:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Still_Waters
FWIW (For what it's worth), the ideas from the book are reportedly from the perspective of disincarnate spirits.

Ramana Maharshi stated that "the reincarnating ego is of the lower planes". Implied in that is the answer to your question about where it all "begins".

When abortion was brought up with Ramana, he simply replied that people are going to die one way or another.

If you recall the epic Mahabharata of India, Ganga drowned her first few children as soon as they were born as they were cursed to take a human life and she made it as brief as possible. That provided a lot of food for meditation as it was very troublesome when I first read it

Feel free to bring up your opinions on this subject. This is indeed controversial.

Yes I know the Quotes are supposedly from Spirits, but then you will get different messages from other recipients. I personally don't put to much value to these types of things but that's just me
I have had some really good messages which have been 100% accurate while attending a Spiritualist Church and their Healing Session are enjoyable but I am still dubious regarding Books etc. I suppose it's because most of the time I look for personal experiences rather than the experiences of others.

You definitely do not want to listen to my views on Abortion, a Friend was a SRN in a Private Abortion Clinic and was so traumatized by what she saw and was expected to do that she had to leave and receive Mental Health Treatment. It broke my heart listening to what went on. It sounded like a Slaughter House....