View Single Post
Old 20-09-2011, 05:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna
I take it that both you John and you Athymari are talking about situations where twins may be incarnate at the same time but unable to be in a relationship together, in which case I would agree that they have to look at the bigger spiritual picture. The point I was trying to make, very inarticulately was that where the twins are incarnate together AND able to be in a relationship together then I don't see why it cannot be a romantic, physical and spiritual relationship all at the same time.

LOL
Anna
x

Yes however this is more a matter of "when" than anything else.

As I understand these things, humanity is in a stage of shifting its consciousness. This is an event that requires evolving points of view and ways of being on a wide range of subjects. There is no energetic circumstance more influential in a person's life than their relationship with the self and their closest chosen partner.

The spiritual picture is considerably bigger than the human mind can comprehend. That is unless your "ego mind" tells you differently.

I like to encourage the idea that our spiritual essence is not stupid. That God is not stupid either. That there is purpose for all things that our human mind can not understand.

I like to celebrate that I am involved in a humanitarian effort, even when I do not know what is going on in one or more aspects of my life.

I also like to encourage this way of thinking as a valuable perspective.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/