View Single Post
Old 16-03-2021, 06:43 PM
Newbie ;)

Can anyone make sense of my experience

Hi all
After reading a few websites I wonder if I experienced some sort of spiritual awakening possibly?

It started when I caught covid in December. I began to get very poorly with my breathing. I’d always thought if I was to catch it I wouldn’t survive, so I spent a large portion of last yr researching and taking supplements etc.
I wrote my funeral plan.
Shortly after this, I had the sense of feeling the presence of my nan and two aunts. Hearing a spoken word of my late mother in law saying she’s not ready for me yet. 2 days later I was taken into hospital. I wasn’t ventilated but was put on lots of drugs and oxygen.
During my stay in hospital I couldn’t sleep, I kept feeling internal vibration and would suddenly gasp if I did fall asleep. I’d messaged a few friends in hospital, one friend had lost her mum a few wks previously, and I was telling her things she said only her mum would know.
When I was discharged from hospital, it continued at home, vibration and being shocked like with a cattle prod. My husband said I kept talking about road signs.
I was having a lot of suggestions from my late father in law. I told my husband that there was a hifi unit in my loft that needed repairing. It was his late dads. My husband was freaked out by things I was telling him about his dad and became angry with me. He didn’t want me to talk about his dad.

We have had a few things happen like balls moving across a room on their own prior to my illness.
I didn’t sleep for 2 weeks. And ended up almost being put in a mental facility twice. They diagnosed me with psychosis.
My youngest daughter has said her grandads presence she had felt had been in her room for some time. She said he liked our house but had pain in his heart regarding one of my husbands brothers.
His death was recorded as foul play but no evidence was found.
My husbands sister told my husband that their brother had killed their dad. My husband never told me this until I had this experience.
I actually called police and opened a historical crime file.
I’m just seeking answers really. I don’t think I went crazy as my daughter has this connection too.
I meditate daily now.
It’s all quiet now, my daughter says she hasn’t felt her grandad since, she said he’s happy and at peace now.
I really don’t know what to make of it really. I was told by someone from my workplace that I’m probably more open than I know, and to protect myself and get angel tarot cards.
I did follow her advice and I do occasionally read a few cards for myself that can be emotional.

I’ve had a few odd moments also. 4 yrs ago someone told me if I’d thought of being a paramedic. When I was poorly after having covid, I went to a hospital. I was talking to a doctor and he was asking me how I knew about some condition, he said ‘normal’ ppl don’t know stuff like I was saying, he then asks if I’d thought about being a paramedic!
I had thought about some sort of career change if I can heal my own health first obviously. I do wonder if it’s a sign or if it’s just imagination though.
Feel a bit like I’m at a crossroads though. I do really need to talk to someone but obviously better if it’s someone who understands what this is I’ve been through