View Single Post
Old 01-12-2022, 09:58 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Gee, i dunno how to answer that...you just know...then later along the way sometimes you are given a vision or
the other person gets it...and you find out.."

That is how it is. My tight group of friends are all brethren from past wars. A group of comrades-in-arms during the First Crusade and many other conflicts. And by amazing coincidence, we all have a keen interest in history, especially in the Crusades. It has often been a topic of conversation despite them not believing in reincarnation. I find it amusing.

I worked in an office many years ago and was suddenly introduced to a new employee who would be my new boss and I instantly knew he was in my World War Two past life when I flew B17s. He was one of my waist gunners. There was instant respect for each other and we bonded as friends and remained friends until his recent death. I was one of the few people he informed to say he didn't have long to live. He didn't believe in reincarnation but I knew instantly who he was. We have been in desperate situations in the past and watched each other's back.

I was at a party many years ago when a drunk friend suddenly started saying out loud to me in front of everyone there, "I know you now... I remember now... you and I were Lieutenants in the British Army during the First World War!" He was correct. I knew that a long time ago but didn't know where he stood with regard to reincarnation so I kept quiet. The odd part is that at that time in my life, both he and I looked the part of young Lieutenants -- we could have been 1917 officers in the British army. We even sported British Army-style mustaches, which were mandatory prior to WWI.

If you meet someone for the first time and you suddenly like or dislike them it is often associated with past lives. My present girlfriend and I are like that. She will often say, "I have known you before... I can feel it... but back then you went away and never came back" (war has a way of doing that). If you are lucky, or better to say: "If you are meant to remember", you will. You recognize their energy; it is like a signature.

PastPilot