View Single Post
Old 25-09-2020, 07:31 PM
Administrator
Door Bell and Motion Hallway Sensor

Hello

Well things in my home are getting more interesting. I have a doorbell on the side door that is not hooked up. I even looked to see if maybe there was a transformer in the wall, nothing. It rings. Its very soft but we hear it. The front door one is battery and its hooked to its own bell. I changed the batteries in it just in case. Nothing changed there.

Then the activity amped up a bit. Now the bell rings once and then the Hallway motion sensor goes off. This is set so that its human size that triggers it. So the cat does not set it off. Well the cat was sleeping beside me. My Son was sleeping in his room. I was alone in the living room. It went off twice.

The alarm company said the system is running correctly.

I do not mind company as my home and my family are all so open to spirits coming in and out. Just the wonderment of a dead door bell ringing and now the motion sensor. Maybe I need to set up a motion camera ?

Lynn