View Single Post
Old 26-09-2020, 10:21 PM
Administrator
Hello

To update the "stone" I was in labor with it for 16 hours. It was about the size of a half karat diamond. So it was big enough, but I passed it at home at 4 AM. The last thing I wanted was a stent that could lead to infection. The last one I had was a full karat diamond LOL. If only they were worth the price of diamonds some of us would be rich.

They are on the rise there is another where I work with several she is working on passing. I feel for her. I too have a friend in England suffering with kidney stones.

I so feel for those that do not get what I feel is needed and proper health care. In England your told Ibuprofen and if there is no blood in the urine your on your own. Really ???

Here as I did not know it was a kidney stone I was rushed into the ER and they ran blood work first then a CT Scan. I was on meds for pain the whole time and well monitored. I was blessed for the compassions and care I got.

I have a minor bladder infection that I am monitoring. I just hope there are not more stones hiding where they are not seen.

Trust me I so would never wish one on anyone and I can only imagine what a man must go through. Its hard enough for a woman.

HYDRATION with the masks we must now wear. Water every hour, and cranberry pills. Cranberries are fine but high in sugar.

Lynn