View Single Post
Old 27-09-2019, 01:29 PM
Guide

Hanging out with Gnomes

I was doing some meditation and was noticing a bunch of lights in my room. I decided to give thanks to all my guardians and was saying thank you to all the groups that work with me which included the gnomes & the fairy's. Later that night after being asleep for a hr or 2 I saw this gnome guy come to me and he waved something that looked like a wand & it made me into a gnome version me. He even showed me a mirror of what I looked like. Lol I was like.... I still look hot as a gnome.

Anyways... we have a wand again a portal opened up to some tree and there was a section where the roots were exposed or above ground and we went running towards it and it was a portal of some kind. Inside ot looked like a tunnel and from there we went through another portal that looked like a wall. We ended up at a school hallway somewhere and having fun spooking some of the kids. We would just hide behind a corner and when the kid came we would go HEY! Lol and take off running.

I forgot how long the dream was but it was a lot of fun. We even got to sit down and eat ice cream.

I remember speaking with gnome guy but it felt like we have known each other for a long time. Since I was pretty much dreaming I wasn't really interested in details and asking questions of the gnome life & was just going with the flow.

It seems that gnomes are really busy people.

Thanks for reading... I wanted to share... this has never happened before.