View Single Post
Old 13-11-2020, 10:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
I think the funny thing here is G man is that similar to consciousness with folks not knowing exactly what it is, the same goes in a way for the unconscious self / mind .

For one requires to be conscious of something to know what that something is .

So in a way the unconscious mind is a bit of an enigma isn't it . We can speak about it, we can associate stuff to it, but to actually realise what it is, one would have to be conscious of it and by it's nature one cannot

How I see it or refer to it from a basic standing point is that most don't remember what they did last night when the spirit left the body .

So we have a situation where there is conscious awareness of that, but one fails to remember any of it .

So where is that experience had held? Where are the memories of that held?

This is just one small aspect of the unconscious self / mind where there is a knowing and a unknowing at the same time .

So there is a conscious and an unconscious aspect at play here ..

x daz x
My view on the unconscious is that the unconscious is a "place" where we store memories from the experiences we experienced in the past. These experiences and memories we store in our unconscious are junk, by junk I mean we perceived the experiences in the wrong way-in opposition to the right here and right now (everything that is not in the right here and right now is in opposition to it), in a negative way, so we invent or follow beliefs, dogma, biases etc etc to try to escape and ignore our own unconscious, conditioning/programing and the right here and right now.

The unconscious contains subjective information or writing and is based on personal opinions, interpretations, points of view, emotions and judgment and is based on our past experiences.

The right here and right now is objective information or analysis is fact-based, measurable and observable. This is why I put great emphasis on the right here and right now in my posts!

We will be conscious/aware of our unconscious or unconscious conditioning/programming, when we are conscious/aware of our behavior, thoughts, habits etc etc and work through/overcome all of them by accepting that you have them, but do not mentally interact with them, by not giving them any mental energy-not thinking so much and analyzing everything so much (having a silent or still mind), doing this will naturally focus all of our mental energy in the right here and right now to be more positive, constructive etc.

Edit: Just to note: What I said above about us storing junk in our unconscious is the way things are now. Our unconscious will not be full of junk, if we learned to live in the right here and right now!

The ego/mental aspect of self, intellect,unconscious and body is not the bad guy. The bad guy is the subjective information (see above), which is in opposition to the right here and right now, that we store inside our ego/mental aspect of self, intellect, unconscious and body.