View Single Post
Old 08-11-2020, 12:03 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
Well from my own perspective the unconscious doesn't think at all .. There is only a conscious thought .

It's true enough to say however that 'stuff' processes behind the scenes I had my fair share of engrams some time ago that were triggers that set off some back pain at certain times, normally xmas time, you could set your watch by it .

I remember laying on my back not being able to walk one xmas time and I said why o why does this keep on happening .. I had engrams shouted out from a guide .

I didn't know what it mean't but it made sense after research, so I needed to do some self healing on these sub routines lol .

Unpure consciousness is just made up isn't it to bolster it^s opposite .

I understand why its made up as an opposite but it just goes to show you what is mindful and what isn't .

Pure Consciousness as something beyond mind or self cannot be directly experienced by the nature of the suggestion itself .

This is why I speak about mind as being the dead giveaway .

x daz x
The ancients wuld have called it 'Lower Mind' while Jung calls it the unconscious mind. Whether the unconscious thinks or not is moot, but it heavily influences every part of what's in your consciousness just the same. Your conscious choice isn't always consciopus, and it takes (depending on the study) upwards of 90ms for the thought to reach the consciousness - enough time to make the conscious think it was 'always there'.