View Single Post
Old 01-09-2020, 09:53 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
See, I'm not quite sure what all these "expressions" mean... I've heard of them... And yes, of course I could research them, but when I research certain things I seem to resonate with them all !!!!..... Not that I'm being greedy you understand... The only thing I know for certain is that I'm Empath/ highly sensitive...
There are multiple ways to find out what your "expression" is. Because I had no one to help me besides my gifts and guides, I was steered to look for answers online. Just to get the ball rolling for me. Just a piece of a puzzle to work with. Then it all came together and started to become clearer and made more sense. What I'd discovered that I am a Starseed and have been for my past several lives. It was just like Pat Benatar's song "all fired up" and a particular line in the lyrics "Now I believe there comes a time when everything just falls inline". But I do want to see a medium, to confirm/second opinion of everything I have discovered about myself. Not to second guess myself, just to reassure.

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.