View Single Post
Old 15-03-2011, 07:54 PM
Sungirl

hypnosis cd and anxiety?

Hi

I have been trying out Paul McKenna's "make you thin" hypnosis cd. My friend used the "quit smoking" one with great success.

Hi have properly listened to the cd all the way through and used it so I "fell asleep" as I think it is supposed to be used. When I listened I didn't hear anything untoward but I am not sure if there is other stuff underneath.

I don't normally suffer from random anxiety. Yes I get nervous about things and I get stressed but I know what the cause is and have learnt to compartmentalise it so I only feel it at certain times, for instance if I am worried about a meeting I have learnt to put off anxiety until just before the meeting.

But at the moment I am getting random and apparently baseless anxiety, just a general feeling of stress.

I stopped listening to the cd for a while and at the same time the stress eased. I have started again and I am feeling stressed again.

Is it possible the 2 are connected? I know there are other factors that may be the cause and I wondered if there was any way of working out.

Can anyone advise?