View Single Post
Old 10-04-2022, 11:05 AM
Master
I’ve done reiki and more recently pellowah.
One is hands on or off (as it’s taught) pellowah is hands off and no music, scents or distractions.

So even as I have never followed rules, I’m very aware both practices ignite differently simply because of how they are practiced. Allowing someone to be in the shared energy space without touch or distractions, opens up the awareness differently to reiki, not because of the energy but because of how the practice is shared.

As I’ve grown through both I have become aware that as everything is energy including myself, the one receiving and everything in that shared space. So it’s not so much what’s happening from the external but rather, what’s being remembered in that shared space, from within. Opening to energy, feelings, touch, or any sensory data moving through the practice, is simply the awareness or opening as the shared space opens. It becomes what each one needs and is ready to open too.

I’m being reminded in my everyday interactions with animals, people that in my interactions I can connect as I am, but also I’m still becoming aware of myself in how I can expand my awareness in the shared space of all those different aspects of myself present in the shared space.

I’m having moments of feeling my own energy something that can get lost in the interactions. We spend a lot of time talking, but it’s withjn the silence of a shared space it can bring you closer to your own connection as it is alone or together shared.