View Single Post
Old 29-10-2019, 12:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by desert rat
The basic idea is that popular music has hidden messages encoded with in it . One idea is that the gov. ( c.i.a. , n.s.a. , ect) puts stuff like , behave , obey the law , pay your taxes , buy lots of stuff , ect. Any way I got to thinking what if you listen to foren music like Schloger ( German party music ) or Ramstine ( heavy metal ) but only understand part of the words . Is the messageg lost or does some part of the sub conscious still under stand ? Ok maby the gov. or some one does not use subliminal messages . I started a post like this one in the lounge , but a mod removed it with out giving me a reasion . If a mod does remove this post I would like to know why . I think this is a better fit hear any way . I am just a bit curious if any one hear has any ideas .
For the past six months or so, I have been listening to three different subliminal recordings (from YouTube) every night while I sleep to influence my subconscious mind.

One is about healing mental illness through positive affirmations, another is to stop binge eating and the third is to connect with my spirit guides through lucid dreaming. They are all instrumental music with no words.

Has anything improved in these areas over the past 6 months with me doing it religiously every night? NOPE!

I am now fully convinced that my subconscious mind goes to sleep at the same time as my conscious mind does...I cannot even remember my dreams! (I have tried keeping a dream journal, but I haven't been able to recall anything to write in it).

Accessing my subconscious mind is near impossible...I have also tried hypnosis, I have tried Kinesiology, EMDR and tapping...all that seems to happen when I go into deep trance, is that I start chanting certain mantras, focus on my breathing and go into spontaneous meditation.

This subconscious mind thing only works one way in my case....stuff can come out of it but nothing can go into it, so anything "subliminal" is totally lost on me unfortunately...I am either fully conscious, totally unconscious or super-conscious!....Jung would have had a field day with me.