View Single Post
Old 22-07-2022, 07:49 PM
Master
I have the ghost app on my phone which I paid for on my Google account
And I've got the yes and no no 8-ball on my phone which is good to play with
Plus my Greggs app what is my favourite app especially when I get my food free from Greggs the best ones I've done to pay for the best ones I do not have to pay for it and I am not breaking the law because I get 9 stamps on a Titan I buy in Greggs especially on Church Knights because I do not on a clock clot on put my dinner in the microwave to warm up so just go to Greggs and get what I want and get her back home
Plus with this height it's been going on I've not been eating much Plus they have no I can't eat a Big Meal I can't it a big Mail but Greggs is ok ok it's not Gracie like it used to be but that is one of my favourite apps
Plus my April my step 2 monitor my heart rate monitor has gone to check my heart I know Yvonne I've been panic by saying 110 heartbeat per minute but I think I've been stressing myself
Plus my covid-19 NHS check in my sister put the other me but I learn to do others myself
I found out you can get petrol stump up at Shell like Greggs night stands then your petrol gets hot place your petrol goes hot place but everybody needs right now because it Purple Sky

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔