View Single Post
Old 23-01-2022, 08:00 PM
Ascender
Okay, let's dive a bit into the mechanics of the divine.
This manifestation is a culmination in my practice. I had the vision that something would happen at this period, and well, it did and I haven't forced anything.
I won't tell everything, btw, not necessary, but things go even beyond what I relate.

So, yes, the mechanics is about energy and love, in the Now. This is the basis.
Yesterday I took care of my plants and smelt love from them. Taking care, paying attention, giving attention.
Developing a pure mind, no thoughts, no wandering, living in the absolute present. This requires a lot of energy.
Worshiping the universe, the sun. Don't do it with the intention of getting something in return, do it because you truly LOVE them, because you're connected to them.
Sexual energy is a key, as long as you leave your awareness from it after activating that energy. Do it with love, and love only!!
Follow your heart, not what people or texts tell. Be careful if your heart is noisy or parasitized, but if you're fully aligned and clear, then live!
Fill your body with light, be the light! Be love!
Let go of your fears and desires, just live! Be a peace of life in the world, be fully in it!

Do things with passion, in the Now, and heaven will be all yours.