View Single Post
Old 25-03-2021, 11:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
ACIM TEXT Ch. 1 THE MEANING OF MIRACLES
[I. Principles of Miracles]

T-1.I.1. There is no order of difficulty in miracles. 2 One is not "harder" or "bigger" than another. 3 They are all the same. 4 All expressions of love are maximal.
T-1.I.2. Miracles as such do not matter. 2 The only thing that matters is their Source, which is far beyond evaluation.
T-1.I.3. Miracles occur naturally as expressions of love. 2 The real miracle is the love that inspires them. 3 In this sense everything that comes from love is a miracle.
T-1.I.4. All miracles mean life, and God is the Giver of life. 2 His Voice will direct you very specifically. 3 You will be told all you need to know.

I like the message of this one, the message of love. However some don't have love for God, that's just not their interest. I think there's more to life than just God's way. Some love him, some don't, I do but I still have love for those whom do not. Love thy neighbour as thy self. I think God created life originally but we are now the givers of life, not God. Amen