View Single Post
Old 28-01-2021, 06:00 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddy25041993
Hi all,
So, basically i am looking for a master who can help me opening my 3rd eye and guide me throughout the process.

Any help will me much appreciated. Thank you!

Moeez

You need to meditate and be able to sense your ethereal body. A term used to represent the controller of your chakra centers. You will feel spinning rotations in your ethereal body that represents your control centers. When you have a good grasp on this, then you will be able to freely open and close your chakras as you so choose. There are some pre-programmed chants that will actually do this for you if you follow some traditional schooling and sects that go into this like Buddhism or Hinduism. If you plan on learning about this on your own, like me who reached out to my internal guides which walked me through this, then here are my thoughts. First it is better to do this with someone in person unless you are attuned to the frequency of the person which can be established by actually meeting them. Now remote healing and other activities are possible as time and distance no longer matter.

If I were to instruct someone without being there in person to guide them however, my best advice would be to meditate by staring at a object while being sleep deprived. Your connection to spirituality becomes stronger. Then when you are going into those trance states of trying to stay awake and fall asleep, you will need to retain awareness of your ego, while imagining a swirling spiral where your third eye is located. Once you are able to establish this, then finally project a lot of emotion, any will do, towards it as hard as you can, without falling asleep. This is the fastest way to unlock this by yourself. The other way is to meditate while imagining this and over time you will eventually begin to feel the sensation and grow accustomed to it.

I hope this helps.