View Single Post
Old 25-12-2020, 10:21 PM

Anandayana Project

I found this book on amazon, then I found the free link on the website *deleted* .

It's a small book and I thought I could read it over a weekend... well, it took almost all the first lockdown period to read it. So many times I had to step back to previous chapters in order to understand the new ones. I would not suggest it to somebody who is after a simple book.
I began with the English version and then I swapped to the Italian version as I believe it's better written (probably it loses something with translation).

This book attempts with a simple structure to blend different topics like philosophy, religion, spirituality, science, physics, mysteries, meditation, *deleted*), after life, anthropology and so on. I loved it!

Definitely I will read it again, even because I am not sure I´ve got a good understanding of all its points.

I have been practicing yoga and meditation for years, but after reading that book, my personal view of my practices has changed for good.

Has anybody read it? What do you think about it?
Shall we share our understanding about that book?

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 25-12-2020 at 11:31 PM. Reason: No drug talk and trying to bypass the rule of no links yet.