View Single Post
Old 23-08-2022, 08:10 PM
Master
QUOTE 13 EXCERPT:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
[b]

Intuition or inner-tuition is learning from our deeper being.

I have been around many highly evolved human beings; mostly back in the 1970’s and 1980’s when many teachers, Swami’s, Guru’s, etc., came to the U.S. and Europe from India and other parts of Asia to freely offer darshan and their teachings to the public, It was a very magical time for me that set me on a deepening inner path.

Sri Yukteswar also stresses the importance of intuition, as I do.

“Unlike the spacial, three-dimensional physical world cognized only by the five senses, the astral spheres are visible to the all-inclusive sixth sense—intuition,” Sri Yukteswar went on. “By sheer intuitional feeling, all astral beings see, hear, smell, taste, and touch.

This intuition can be developed even while on the three-dimensional physical world as I'm sure you understand.

As for the gurus of the 1970s and 1980s, many of them had an enormous influence on me as well " that set me on a deepening inner path" as well. It was indeed a very "magical time". In addition, I accompanied my spiritual teacher to the Khumba Mela in Haridwar where I met the extraordinary yogis of the Himalayan caves and that was literally "magical". After that, I realized that virtually anything is possible in this dream-like manifestation.