Queen of Wands

Do:

The Tower
Ten Of Coins

Challenge:

Nine of Wands
The Star

I gotta think about this more

Lots of wand energy. I am ALL Queen of Wands this year, so she's got delegation to do. How will she delegate this week, errrrr, Ill think about it via stuffing my face in doughnuts
Don't know if we're supposed / allowed to comment on each other's readings (I wouldn't mind, but if this is not the idea... someone lemme know )

Could it be that it means this:
THINK:
Plan ahead, think about long term goals, but also start acting upon them. Queen of Wands is also about expressing yourself, your inner feminine side.
So in that sense maybe think about what and how you want to do this, how you want to express your long term goals from your inner, genuine self.

DO:
Get out of your comfort-zone so you can work on making your dreams come true, and find that satisfaction that you will not get behind those walls (comfort-zone).

CHALLENGE:
Step out from behind the wands (limiting beliefs, which do not always have to be deep traumas, can be more superficial, yet still limit you in taking action).
Be content, know you're on your path, but don't put your life on hold.

Now since it is a week reading, it will likely refer to something quite mundane, but still something you'd like to do or have or achieve and aren't right now.