View Single Post
Old 13-02-2021, 12:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
The number of people present in the field at the 'sun miracle' is estimated to have been between 20'000 and 120'000 - not a very good basis for a piece of reporting.
But the 'everyone seen it' bit just isn't true. Many of the thousands present didn't see the sun move or change colour including the three children.
Nor did the people of the next village see anything, nor did anyone in Spain the neighbouring country and no observatorium in the world reported seeing the sun move.
There are many diverse and varying reports to choose from - mass hysteria is the best explanation - the Catholic Church was more than eager to at last have a miracle!! Check the behaviour of the local priest.
Fatima today is a smart and modern town having benefitted from this story.

Well there we have it, I say my prayers and they work. It softens the heart, cuts out the edge of hate, it's amazing.

Many people saw it, in the thousands eh,, a miracle for their eyes only not the entire world or the village over the hill..lol. so what about it. It might be hype, I don't know but I am a believer in the Mother Of God. Peace be with you.

I was Roman Catholic, and Orthodox for many years, now I am Celtic in mystic views, but I want to attend an Anglican Church when the pandemic ends, if it ever does, we need our Lady to Intercede?